Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Confused

I was happy deep from my heart a month ago and I am not now. the reason I was in India. I feel blessed are the people who live there.

I want to go back to where I belong to.Staying here for 5 years I still dont feel I belong here. I thin I have been deprived of my freedom here. Some say this is the land of opportunities/dreams but I say this is a prosac nation. Everything feels artifical over here. An alien world where people dont care anything except money. Money, money .... it drives everything. I dont know if this was the reason why I was here but now I dont care about it even though... I don't know why I came... I should have thought about it long back. My relatives and parents say make enough and come back but when does this cycle stop. what is enough and what is not.I am losing my youthful years living in this land. I am not sure if anybody can relate to my views. I say the same to my parents and they think I need to get married. Is marriage a solution to this... Guess not..

I need to go back to where I will be happy. The place where love is in the air there is a resonance of love and affection everywhere. People say u cant adjust here the dirty roads and all kinds of stuff.. but I grew up there in for 21 years being here for 5 years doesn't change me. I love the lush green fields, villages, the serenity of krishna waters, eating on raodside, the so called dirty roads, friends, the train platforms, the city buses, roaming on beasant road, mirchi bajji, riding on bike and these are the small things which bring me happiness.

If I go back my parents will not be happy and if I am here I am not.

No comments: