Thursday, April 26, 2007

This part of my life is called...

I am happy I am blogging after a month. Good to scribble something here.

The title sounds interesting but I lifted it from the movie Pursuit of Happyness. The word Happyness deliberately mispelled. Please see the movie if you didn't. It was an awesome feel good movie. A homeless man's travels on to his aspirations.

I may not know how it is to be homeless but I have seen many homeless people in my life when I worked at the gas station. I felt really bad for those people. Some people here are homeless by choice and others are because they don't have an option. Even in India you don't have a home you can sleep somewhere on the roads, bus stand, railway station. you have endless places. In here you don't have a choice except to sleep in the nail biting cold weather. I am not telling you the story here but what I liked is the determination a person can have. Determination and pursuit of your dreams is all that counts. Nobody is handicapped in achieving anything. It all depends on you and if you believe in your abilities you can make it.

Its our perception of life that changes things. When you stumble upon something that you see as failure see it as a learning experience. There are no failures in life everything is an experience. Life presents many situations where you can learn things. Even when you come across a problem don't try to magnify its intensity. For every problem is simpel and easy to solve if you don't exaggerate it. Lastly be happy in everything you do.

This part of my life is called blogging :)

There are some favourite quotes from the movie I like
Don't let somebody say you can't do it.
People can't do something they will tell you can't do it.
You want something go get it.

No comments: